Thank you very much to Doli Siregar for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is very nice to be acknowledged for work that I am proud of and it is nice to know that my voice is being heard.
There are a few rules when you get nominated for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award 15 nominees
About me :
1. I am blind in my right eye — a result of an injury I suffered when I was four years old.
2. I travel a lot and have loved all of the adventures and experiences I’ve had. My most recent adventure was with my wonderful fiance Jim Ford. We visited Washington DC together and saw some amazing art in the Smithsonian Museums. My next adventure will be going to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico (a truly beautiful place) to visit my sister.
3. I grew up and live in Chicago, IL.
4. I am a great bartender. 😉
5. I have three pets: two female cats named Greta and Dagmar (Dagmar has three legs) and one male dog (a Chihuahua / Terrier mix) named Alfie.
6. Music is a major passion of mine and that’s why I have been working on a song series with my photographs. I try to capture the titles of some of my favorite songs and use a random lyric from the song to title the photograph.
7. I love bowling…I mean, I really LOVE bowling. I don’t know what it is, but it doesn’t matter what kind of mood I’m in; if I get to go bowling, I’m happy. We bowl at least once a week.
So, without further ado, here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Jim Ford
10. Lust & Rum
12. Lea At Sea
15. Scott Bourne